Friday, June 10, 2016

My job hunting

I finished my job hunting last week. I could get informal decision from a company which I really want to work for. I don't want to say the company name but it is a very big company in Japan. I was very happy and my parents were, too. After the day, I went to the special lunch with my parents. That time was very good. So I will tell you how I can get informal decision faster. This year's job hunting was started March 1th, but my job hunting started in January 4th. I joined some explanatory meeting, and I listened to the same things a lot of time. It was very tired, but my face was remembered by a company's staff and I could be finish sooner.  Job hunting is not so easy and you must be tired but if you could start faster and never give up, you can get finish quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Good post about job hunting. I lost my job about six months ago, and just finally got a new one. Job hunting is really difficult. Lots of work for sometimes minimal results. Very blessed to have a job and I could not agree more, the earlier one starts and the harder one works, the better the end result.

    Marlon Stevens @ Invero Group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job hunting is hard and frustrating. Planning is an important part of being successful in searching for a job. It sounds like you were very smart about it by planning your search earlier. Time counts and it looks like you planned yours well. I wish you success in your new career!

    ReplyDelete