Friday, July 15, 2016

Masaharu Fukuyama

I like Fukuyama Masaharu. Do you know him? He is one of the famous musicians in Japan. He is 47 years old. That age is same as my mother.
My mother has been a fan of him for a long time, but I couldn't understand it when I was a junior high school student. When I was a high school student at 1st grade, my mother went to concert with her friend. At that time, I thought it was enviable. That was the start to my fan's carrer. Last summer I went to his concert twice. One time was in Osaka. Next time was Mt. Inasa in Nagasaki. Nagasaki is his home town. So, he held the concert once every 5 years. This concert is the most difficult to get the ticket but my friend could get two tickets!! So, I could go it!! It was the most exciting time for last summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment