Monday, May 23, 2016

My part time job

I have two part time jobs. I am working movie theatetr and izakaya.
First, I will talk about movie theater job. I have worked there since  November two years ago. It is slightly far from my house, but on the other hand it is very near my university. The movie theater is in daiei GRANPALETA. I usually work there on Wednesday or Thursday night and Saturday and Sunday day time. The job not so easy for example, there are a lot of menus, and must do remember to do a lot of things and many kinds of customers come. But co-workers are very kind and funny, so I can continue this job. If you go there, please buy popcorn and drink!!I will waiting you there.


Second, I will talking about the izakaya that I work at. It is in Hikarinomori and near my house. I have worked there about three years. I often work there on Friday night and sometimes Saturday night. There are very crowd every weekend, so it is such hard work. There are a lot of delicious menu items. I think I want to eat them when I always carry dishes for customers So, I sometimes go there with my family, and I eat them! Actually, I want to go there with my friends, but it is a costs a little expensive.
I need money but this year I will reduce part time hours because I am very busy to get a lot of credit.Credit are more important for me than money.


246

No comments:

Post a Comment