Monday, May 23, 2016

I joined Taylor Swift's world tour!!

I joined Taylor Swift's world tour with my friends in GW last year.
She released new album October 27 in 2014 called 1989. That means the year she was born. When I first listened to it, I felt that I didn't like that because I didn't know most of the musics. But I needed to listen to the live performance. I listened that everyday since I went to Tokyo. I memorized all songs.

Concert held in Tokyo Dome which had about two hours. She was soooooo cute♡ Face is half of me and so slim! We were very excite! That concert about two hours, but I felt that time about 30 minutes and was like a dream.
If she started new world tour after a few years, I want to join it with my sister.

I want to upload to my pictures. So, I tried but I couldn't. Please tell me how to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment