Thursday, May 26, 2016

I love Johnny•Deep


I love JohnnyDepp! 
Real name is John Christopher "Johnny" Depp II.

He is one of the most famous actors in the world. He was born Commonwealth of Kentucky in United States of America. When he was 16 years old, he started his career musician. In 1982, he made his debut. This is the start his actor’s career. 


My most favorite his movie is Pirates of the Caribbean series. I watched this movie for the first time, when I was twelve years old. He played “Captain JackSparrow” who is very strange and crazy man. That character is his favorite character, so he sometimes wear his costume for fan.

I love Jack・Sparrow too. He is not only strange, but also cool and smart. I have about four his posters and a lot of goods. Now I don’t display them, but I keep so closely.

When I was junior high school student, I hate English. But I thought that I want to talk with him in English in the future. That was my dream! So, I started to study English. Now, I don't hate English, but I don't like English.


No comments:

Post a Comment