Friday, May 27, 2016

Essay 2:My life as a Journey




I’m 21 year old and I am a girl.

My journey was started August in 1994. My parents gave me a very beautiful name “Haruka”. Do you think that my name is common? But I love this name because it the first present for me from them. I was born in Kumamoto, and grew up in there.

My parents are 5 years different in age. They were co-worker before. I live with my parents and my grandfather, and my sister.


My sister born in 1997, she is my best girl and is like my friend. We are close. Our journey is often called “tennis life”

My parents and my sister also play tennis. I started tennis when I was 3 years old, and my sister began it at the same. We usually play tennis together every weekend.

When I was in the 4th grade in elementary school student, I started badminton in school club. I was good at and liked badminton than tennis then. I wanted to continue badminton in junior high school but I couldn’t say my opinion my parents.

I became high school student and my sister was junior high school student, we went to same tennis club and we were often got fight on the court. I was usually the winner, but if you compared my sister and I when we were high school students, everyone say that my sister strong than me.

Now, we aren’t lives with in my home, she goes to Seinanzyosi University in Kiyakyusyu. And I retire about tennis but she continues tennis still now. Our journeys are separated into different lives.

My new journey will start because I’m doing job hunting. I think that now is the most important time in my life. I have a lot of worry about my future journey, but I will do my best for great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment