Monday, May 23, 2016

Hawaii 1

I went to Hawaii in Feburary with my family. This is my first time to go abroad. It took about 7 hours to go there by plane. I hate planes because the seats are very small, so I can't relax.
We stayed Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki for four days.

First day, we went MoanaLoa Valley park. There is a very big tree which is one of the most famous in Japan because this tree was used TV commercial in Japan, but is not famous among local people. We ate Malasada. Do you know this? It tastes like Fried bread but color is purple.

Next, we went Halleiwa town and ate lunch. We ate shrimp in MACKY's store and we went Sunset Point Beach Park. There is one of the most famous points of surfing. There were very big wave.

We had dinner in Wolfgang's Steakhouse. Do you know it? There were the biggest and the most tender steaks I have ever eaten.
This picture is my family in sunset Beach. My parents, grand father and my sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment